Making a Call on Your Gear S2
You can place and receive calls using your Gear S2 even when you are not connected to your mobile device via the Bluetooth® feature.
Make a Call
- From the Watch screen, press the Home key.
- Touch Phone.
- There are three methods of dialing:
- Touch the Dial Pad icon, dial a number, and touch Call.
- Touch Contacts, select a contact, and touch Phone.
- Touch a recent contact in the call log and touch Phone.
- The call will initiate from your Gear S2, but you can touch More options to switch the call to either your Bluetooth headset or mobile device .
You can also access the keypad from the More options menu.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.