Forwarding Calls to Your Gear S2
When your mobile device and Gear S2 are connected via the Bluetooth® feature, calls to your mobile number will display on both devices, and you can answer on either device. However, when your devices are connected remotely (not via the Bluetooth feature), you must turn on Call forwarding to have calls to your mobile device forwarded to your Gear S2. You can take the calls on your Gear S2 from the device itself or through a connected Bluetooth headset.
The screens and steps shown below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
Turn On Call Forwarding
Follow the steps below to set up your mobile device so that calls are still forwarded to your Gear S2 when it is not connected to your mobile device via the Bluetooth feature (remote connection).
- From the Home screen of your mobile device, touch Apps.
- Touch Samsung Gear.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Auto call forwarding or Call forwarding.
- Review the terms, which vary by wireless service provider, and mark the checkbox to accept. Touch OK.
- Touch Turn on > OK or touch the slider to turn Auto call forwarding on.
- Your mobile device will make a call to authorize call forwarding. Follow the instructions on the authorization call to complete call forwarding setup.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.