Cleaning the Microwave's Grease Filter
Your microwave oven has two metal reusable grease filters. It should be removed and cleaned at least once every four months or as required.
- You have two metal reusable grease filters at the bottom of the microwave.
- The grease filter tab is located as shown.
- To remove the filter, slide it upward using the tab.
- The grease filter has been removed as shown.
- Soak the grease filter in hot water and a mild detergent. Rinse well and shake to dry. Brushing the filter lightly can remove embedded dirt.
- To re-install the filter, slide it into the frame slot on the left (or right). Push it upwards and to the right (or left) to lock it.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.