Replacing the Microwave's Cooktop/Night Light
When replacing the cooktop/night light, make sure that you are wearing gloves to avoid injury from the heat of the bulb. To purchase a new LED lamp board, visit an authorized service center or call 1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864).
- Unplug the oven or turn off the power at the main power supply.
- Remove the screw from the light cover.
- Open the cover. You will find 2 connectors.
- Remove 2 screws securing the LED lamp board.
- Disconnect 2 connectors by gently pulling the lamp board and connector apart. Replace the new LED lamp board by gently pushing it back into the connector.
- Replace the 2 LED lamp securing board screws.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.