Using Whiteboard to Draw on the Family Hub Refrigerator (RF9500K)
You can quickly draw messages and drawings to share with your family. No more sticky notes and magnets!
- On the home screen, touch the White Board.
- Touch one of the pens.
- Using your finger, you can write or draw in the white area.
- To add an emoticon, touch the smiling face icon.
- Drag an emoticon into the white area.
- You can move and resize the emoticon using the blue rectangle markers.
- When finished, touch DONE.
- To add another white board, touch +.
- You can add a voice recording to the white board. Touch REC.
- Family Hub will begin recording. Begin speaking and when finished, touch the STOP button.
- You can replay the recording by touching the PLAY icon. To view your messages in the home screen, touch the HOME icon.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.