Cleaning the POWERbot Vacuum's Dustbin
Always turn off the emergency switch before cleaning the POWERbot.
- Pull up on the dustbin's handle to remove it.
- Press down on the yellow button, and then pull off the dustbin cover.
- Empty the dust and other particles in the dustbin and cyclone unit.
- Detach the cyclone unit from the dustbin cover.
- Wash the dustbin and the filter. You can also wash them under the running water.
- Reattach the cyclone unit to the dustbin cover.
- Reattach the dustbin cover to the dustbin.
- Reinsert the dustbin into the POWERbot. There will be a clicking sound when the dustbin is locked into place.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.