Using the AutoRelease Dry Feature on Your Dishwasher (DW80K7050 & DW80K5050)
When the AutoRelease Dry feature is on, your dishwasher door opens automatically when the cycle is finished.
Once the door opens in the AutoRelease Dry mode, the door cannot be closed manually for the next 2 minutes.
The AutoRelease Dry mode will be disabled for the Rinse only cycle.
Using the AutoRelease Dry Feature
- To turn the dishwasher on, touch Power.
- To enter the Setting mode, touch and hold Delay Start and Sanitize simultaneously for 3 seconds.
- Touch Sanitize until A1 or A0 is displayed.
- To disable/enable Auto release Dry, touch Delay Start.
NOTE: “A0” disables AutoRelease Dry. “A1” enables AutoRelease Dry.
- To change the setting back, touch Delay Start again.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.