Can I Wall Mount My Serif TV? (UN40LS001)
The Serif TV cannot be wall mounted. However, it can be secured to the wall or cabinet using a TV holder (not included).
Caution: Pulling, pushing, or climbing the TV stand may cause the TV to fall. Ensure that your children are supervised and do not hang over or destabilize the TV to prevent any serious injuries. Follow all safety precautions provided in the included Safety Flyer with your TV. For added stability and safety, you can purchase and install the anti-fall device as described below.
Installing the TV Holder
- Remove the fabric back cover from the back of the TV.
- Insert a screw into the TV holder at a right angle, as shown in the figure below.
- Tightly fasten the TV holder and screw assemblies to the two holes at the top on the back of the TV.
Use a manual screw driver. Fastening a screw with excessive force using an electric screw driver may damage the holder.
- Tie the holder cord to the holder. Ensure that the holder cord is in the middle of the TV holder cord and that it is stretched tight.
- If the TV is resting on a cabinet, fasten the holder to the cabinet using a wood screw.
Use an M5 x 35 or larger screw.
- If the TV is resting on a table or a metal or glass rack, attach the holder to the wall behind the TV. Make sure to stretch the holder cord tight.
• When attaching the holder onto a wall, use an anchor compatible with the wall’s material.
• When attaching the TV holder cord to the wall, tie the cord level with the ground or slanted downwards for safety purposes.
- Verify all connections are properly secured. Periodically check the connections for any sign of fatigue or failure. If you have any doubt about the security of your connections, contact a professional installer.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.