Set a Timer on your Induction Cooktop
If you know your food is going to take a long time to cook, you don't need to stand there and wait. Instead, set the timer on your induction cooktop to notify you when your food is ready.
Setting the Timer
- Touch the Timer key. The number 10 will be displayed.
- To set the desired amount of time, use the Timer Setting Selectors (+ or -).
• The timer can be adjusted from 0 to 99.
• To adjust the timer faster, touch and hold either of the + or - control keys until the desired amount of time is reached.
- To cancel the timer, touch and hold the Timer key for 3 seconds.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.