Adjust the Temperature While Cooking in Your Wall Oven
You can adjust the temperature while cooking. Follow the directions below.
How to Adjust the Temperature while Cooking
- To adjust the temperature while cooking, touch the currently set cooking temperature on the display.
- Enter the desired temperature. Then, touch OK.
- If you leave the oven door open for more than 2 minutes when the oven is on, all heating elements will shut off automatically.
- When you have finished cooking, the cooling fan will continue to run until the oven has cooled down.
- Make sure to drain the remaining water after using Steam Cooking. Once the oven starts draining, please wait until the draining cycle is completed.
- To prevent affecting other cooking modes by remaining water, you must empty the water reservoir after a steam function is completed.
- When you are using an oven thermometer in the oven cavity, the temperature registered by the thermometer may differ from the actual set oven temeperature.
- The convection fan may turn on or off during the operation for performance reasons.
- The oven door must be closed during broiling.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.