How to Remove a Card from Samsung Pay on the Samsung Gear S3 (SM-R760, SM-R765, SM-R770)
The screens and steps below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
Deleting a card will only remove payment information, including the digital card number (token), from the device. Your physical card will remain active. If you want to cancel your card, please contact the card issuer.
- From the Home screen of your mobile device, touch Apps.
- Touch Samsung Gear.
The Samsung Gear app may be located in the Samsung folder.
- Touch OPEN SAMSUNG PAY.
- If necessary, swipe to the card you want to delete, and then scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Touch More options > Delete.
- Touch DELETE to remove the card and related transactions.
- Enter your Samsung account password and touch CONFIRM.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*