How can I Update the Software on my Samsung Gear S3? (Bluetooth Classic) (SM-R760, SM-R765, SM-R770)
You can manually update your Gear S3 software through the Samsung Gear app on your mobile device.
The app will automatically check for and notify you of Gear S3 updates unless the automatic update feature is turned off.
To check the software version on your device:
- From the Watch screen, press the Home key.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch Gear info.
- Touch About device.
- Scroll to Software version and compare the version on your Gear S3 to the list below.
|R770XXU1APJF||TBD||- Initial Release|
Update Your Software
- From the Home screen of your mobile device, touch Apps.
- Touch Samsung Gear.
The Samsung Gear app may be located in the Samsung folder by default on some devices.
- Touch the SETTINGS tab.
- Scroll to and touch About Gear.
- Touch Update Gear software.
- Touch Download updates manually.
- If an update is available, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software on the Gear S3.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.