Insert or remove an SD card in your PC
An SD memory card is an ideal way to save your PC's data, such as photos, music, emails, software, documents, and apps. You can also transfer the data to other devices, such as digital cameras or smartphones, and then store the data for future use. Once the SD card is placed in your PC's dedicated slot, you can begin saving and moving your information.
Insert the SD Card
Inserting an SD card is simple; you'll know it's been properly inserted when you hear a clicking sound.
- Insert the SD card into the memory card slot.
- Push in the memory card until you hear a clicking sound.
- You can save, move, or delete data on the memory card.
Remove the SD Card
Remove an SD card from your PC by pressing it into the card slot.
- Push in the card gently until it disengages from the memory card slot.
- Grab the end of the card and pull it out of the slot.
How would you like to contact us?
Text Us tap here to text SMSCARE to 62913 for 24/7 live support
Message Us start an online chat with Samsung start an online chat with Samsung
1-800-SAMSUNG 8 AM - 12 AM EST 7 days a week IT/ Computing - 8 AM to 9 PM EST Mon to Fri
Give us a call 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864)
Mobile Support 8 AM - 12 AM EST 7 days a week
Home Electronics & Appliance Support 8 AM - 12 AM EST M-F 9 AM - 6 PM EST Sat, Closed Sunday
IT/Computing Support 8 AM - 9 PM EST, Mon - Fri Closed Sat-Sun
Order Support Order Help