Inserting and Removing a SD card in the Notebook
You can transfer data to other devices, such as digital cameras or smartphones using a memory card.
Inserting a SD Card
- Insert a SD card into the memory card slot.
- Push in the memory card until you hear a clicking sound.
- You can save, move, or delete data on the memory card.
Removing a SD Card
- Push in the card gently until it disengages from the memory card slot.
- Grab the end of the card and pull it out of the slot.
How would you like to contact us?
1-800-SAMSUNG MOBILE: 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS A WEEK ALL OTHER: M-F 8-12AM/S-S 9AM-11PM, APPLIANCES 6PM ET
Give us a call Speak directly with a Samsung Pro or schedule a time for us to call you
General Mon-Fri: 8am- 12 am (EST) Sat-Sun:9am - 11 pm (EST) 1-800-726-7864
Mobile Mon - Sun: 12am - 12 pm 1-800-726-7864
Home Appliances Sat-Sun:9am -6pm(EST) 1-800-726-7864