Set Up Google Cloud Printing on Your Chromebook
With Google Cloud Print, you can print documents from anywhere to any printer.
Make sure your printer is Cloud Ready by looking for Google Cloud Print Ready on the printer box.
- To set up your Cloud printer, open the Chrome browser.
- Enter google.com/cloudprint into the address bar.
- Select Add Cloud Ready printer.
- Select your printer manufacturer from the list on the left.
- Open and follow the guide provided to set up your printer.
- After the printer is set up, enter google.com/cloudprint into the address bar. Your printer will be displayed.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.