Connect Your Chromebook Plus to an External Monitor
You can connect an external monitor to use multiple screens or to project your screen onto a larger display.
Depending on your external monitor, you will need either an HDMI and USB C-Type cable, or an HDMI cable with a USB C-Type adapter.
Connecting a Monitor
- Connect one end of the cable to the external monitor.
- Connect the other end of the cable to either one of the USB C-Type ports on the Chromebook.
The external monitor will extend your screen by default.
- To switch the external monitor between Extended and Mirrored, navigate to the Status Tray > Settings.
- Select Display Settings under Device.
- Select the Options drop down menu.
- Select Mirrored.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.