Setting the Soil Level on Your FlexWash™ Washer
Set the Soil Level to indicate the amount of soil or dirt on clothes. As the soil level increases, the cycle time increases.
This Feature is only available on the Lower Washer.
Setting the Soil Level
- Touch POWER to turn the Lower Washer on and touch your desired cycle.
- Touch Soil to cycle through to Heavy. This is used for heavily soiled loads.
- Touch Soil to cycle through to Extra Heavy for extremely soiled items.
- Touch Soil to cycle through to Extra Light. This is used for barely soiled loads.
- Touch Soil to cycle through to Light. This is used for lightly soiled loads.
- Touch Soil to cycle through to Normal. This is used for moderately soiled loads.
- Set your desired settings for Temp., Rinse and Spin and then touch and hold START/PAUSE for 3 seconds to start.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.