Connecting to a Wired Network on Your QLED TV
You can get access to the Internet through your TV. To connect wired Network on your QLED TV, follow the instructions below.
Use a CAT 7 (Shielded Twisted Pair(STP)) cable for the connection.
Connect to Wired Network
1. Connect an ethernet cable into the LAN port on the One Connect, and then connect the other end to your router/modem.
2. Press the Home button on your remote.
3. Navigate to Settings > General > Network > Open Network Settings.
4. Select Wired.
5. Your TV is now connected to the Internet. Select OK.
No network cable found.
- Make sure that the ethernet cable is plugged into your TV and router/modem correctly.
- Make sure your router/modem is turned on.
- Try resetting your router/modem.
Connected to a local network, but not to the Internet.
- Make sure that the ethernet cable is connected to your router's/modem's external LAN port.
Network setup is complete, but unable to connect to the Internet.
- If the problem persists, contact your Internet Service Provider.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.