Pairing the OneRemote to Your 2017 UHD TV
When you turn on your TV for the first time, the OneRemote should pair to the TV automatically. If the OneRemote does not pair to the TV automatically, follow the steps below to connect the remote to your TV.
Only one OneRemote can be paired to a TV at a time.
First Time Pairing
All the buttons on the remote sends Bluetooth® commands except the POWER button. The power button sends an IR command. If your remote does not have line-of-sight with your TV, the power command will not be received. This also means that the POWER button will power on the TV even if the remote is not paired with the TV.
1. Press the Power button on your remote.
2. Please wait until the pairing is complete.
- If the pairing is successful, your remote is now paired with your TV and is ready for use.
- If the pairing has failed, continue to Manual Pairing below.
Manual Pairing (Or Re-Pairing)
1. Point the OneRemote at the TV's IR sensor from within 12 inches away.
2. Press and hold the Return and Play/Pause buttons simultaneously.
3. Continue holding the buttons until you see Searching for Devices appear in the top center of your TV sceen.
4. "Pairing Complete" displays and your remote is now successfully connected.
If the pairing fails, repeat steps 1-4 again with the remote no further than 12 inches away from the TV.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.