Using Voice Interactions on Your 2017 Smart TV
Access and run certain menu options and functions using the voice commands.
Speak into the Voice Interaction button on your OneRemote to control your TV.
1. Press the Voice Interaction button on your remote.
2. Complete the Voice Interaction Tutorial.
When you run Voice Interaction, the Voice Interaction User Guide will appear on the screen. This Guide is different for each language supported by the Voice Interaction.
3. Press and hold down the Voice Interaction button, say a voice command, and then release the button to run Voice Interaction.
Here are some Voice Commands you can use:
- To set the volume and channel, say "Channel number 11" and "Volume 25."
- To enable an accessibility-related command, say the setting such as "Captions" or "Voice Guide." You will hear an audible notification that the function is enabled.
- When playing back media content, you can say commands such as "Play," "Pause," "Stop," "Rewind," and "Fast Forward."
- To set a timer, say "Sleep reservation in 30 minutes."
- To change the source, say "HDMI," "USB," or "TV."
- To change the picture mode, say "Movie mode" or "Change picture mode to Standard."
- To search, say "Search Samsung" or "Search Samsung in YouTube."
- To view the Help Guide, say "Help," "What to say...," or "User Guide."
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.