Samsung-Authorized Galaxy Repair Services
After your one-year limited warranty ends, Samsung offers authorized repair services at hundreds of locations.
Drop by, drop-off, and get back online fast
How it works
At our Samsung and Authorized Service Provider locations, our Samsung-certified pros use only genuine Samsung parts to ensure your phone gets back to factory condition. From cracked displays to mechanical failures, such as button, battery or storage problems, Samsung and Authorized Service Provider locations are the local option for fast, quality repairs you can trust and rely on.
Start your Repair
Schedule an onsite, We Come To You service to have a Samsung-certified pro come to your home, office or a location of your choice, to complete your device repair within a fully equipped, authorized repair vehicle. We Come To You service is available in select locations and may include an additional Onsite Service Fee. Please visit our We Come To You website to check availability in your area.
Find a local Samsung or Authorized Service Provider ocation and schedule your visit today. From cracked screens to transferring data, our techs are ready to help. It is recommended to schedule an appointment, as walk-ins are handled on a first-come-first-served basis. Your scheduled visit will take less time and your repair will generally take less than 2 hours.
Select locations are offering modified services like curbside drop-off and pick-up to keep you safe. Please contact your local Samsung or Authorized Service Provider location for the most up-to-date options and information.
If you have Samsung Care+ (formally Samsung Premium Care) coverage, please contact a Samsung Care+ agent for repair or replacement options.
When you arrange to send in your Galaxy device for repair, we’ll send you a pre-paid shipping label via e-mail, to use for sending your Galaxy device to our authorized repair location, at your convenience. Please visit our Samsung Repair Service page to schedule your repair.
Galaxy Accidental Damage Screen Replacement Pricing
|Galaxy Z Fold2 5G (Inner)||$549.001|
|Galaxy Z Fold2 5G (Outer)||$139.00|
|Galaxy Fold (Inner)||$599.002|
|Galaxy Fold (Outer)||$139.00|
|Galaxy Z Flip / Z Flip 5G (Inner)||$499.003|
|Galaxy Z Flip / Z Flip 5G (Outer)||$99.00|
|Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G||$279.00|
|Galaxy S20+ 5G||$269.00|
|Galaxy S20 5G||$249.00|
|Galaxy S20 FE 5G||$149.00|
|Galaxy S10 5G||$279.00|
|Galaxy S10 Lite||$179.00|
|Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Active||$219.00|
|Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G||$269.00|
|Galaxy Note20 5G||$219.00|
|Galaxy Note10+ 5G||$279.00|
|Galaxy A71 5G||$159.00|
|Galaxy A51 / A51 5G||$129.00|
- Check with the Samsung representative for estimated prices for other repairs.
- Estimates do not include $9.99 shipping fee for mail-in repair.
- Additional taxes and fees may apply.
- Prices may vary if visiting a Samsung Authorized Service Provider location.
- We Come To You prices may vary through a Samsung Authorized Service Provider.
- These prices apply in the United States.
- 1 If your Galaxy Z Fold2 5G was purchased before December 31, 2021, you may be eligible for a one-time special screen replacement price of $149.00.
- 2 If your Galaxy Fold was purchased before December 31, 2020, you may be eligible for a one-time special screen replacement price of $149.00.
- 3 If your Galaxy Z Flip was purchased before December 31, 2020, you may be eligible for a one-time special screen replacement price of $119.00.
ᶿ eligible devices include Galaxy Note10, Note10+, S10, S10+, S10e, Note9, Note8, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S7 Active or select iPhone and Android devices. Select device and condition on trade in step.