SSD 970 EVO PLUS Overview
SSD 970 EVO PLUS Performance
Always Evolving SSD
The ultimate in performance, upgraded. Faster than the 970 EVO, the 970 EVO Plus is powered by the latest
V-NAND technology and firmware optimization. It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing. In capacities up to 2 TB, with reliability of up to 1,200 TBW.
* 1 GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes by IDEMA. A certain portion of capacity may be used for system file and maintenance use, so the actual capacity may differ from what is indicated on the product label.
Level up Performance
The 970 EVO Plus reaches sequential read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s, up to 53% faster than the 970 EVO. The latest V-NAND - which brings greater NAND performance and higher power efficiency - along with optimized firmware, a proven Phoenix controller, and Intelligent TurboWrite boost.
* Performances may vary depending on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Performance measurements based on IOmeter 1.1.0. The write performances were measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology being activated. The sequential write performances after Intelligent TurboWrite region are: 400 MB/s (250 GB), 900 MB/s (500 GB), 1,700 MB/s (1 TB) and 1,750 MB/s (2 TB).
** Test system configuration: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU @4.2 GHz, DDR4 2400 MHz 32 GB, OS-Windows 10 Built 10240, Chipset–ASUS PRIME Z270-A.
***Up to 53 percent performance increase for sequential write speed for 250 GB version
The next advancement in NVMe SSD. The 970 EVO Plus fits up to 2 TB onto the compact M.2 (2280) form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components. Samsung's innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more.
The new standard in sustainable performance. Get up to 1,200 TBW with a 5-year limited warranty for lasting performance. The 970 EVO Plus provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung’s quality.* TBW: Terabytes Written
** Warrantied TBW for 970 EVO Plus: 150 TBW for 250 GB model, 300 TBW for 500 GB model, 600 TBW for 1 TB model, 1,200 TBW for 2 TB model.
*** 5-years or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information on the warranty, please find the enclosed warranty statement in the package.
Achieve a new level of drive confidence. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
Advanced drive management made simple. The Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
- Client PCs Application
- PCIe Gen 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3 Interface
- 80.15 x 22.15 x 2.38 (mm) Dimension (WxHxD)
- Max 8.0 g Weight
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec.
* Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately.
* Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification and may vary per country, please check in store for more details.