Galaxy Gear Fit: Set up your Profile
Your Profile contains information used by S Health™ and other applications that may require your gender, age, and physical measurements to provide accurate feedback.
To set up your Profile, from the Clock screen, swipe to the right to access Settings > Profile
Touch the following pieces of information, and touch after you've made each selection. Touch to return to the previous screen.
• Gender: Touch Male or Female.
• Date of birth: Touch the month, day, and year fields, and then touch or to change the values.
• Height: Enter your height by touching a value and then touching or to change it. Touch the unit of measurement to toggle between centimeters (cm) and feet, inches (ft, in).
• Weight: Enter your weight by touching the value and then touching or to change it. Touch the unit of measurement to toggle between kilograms (kg) and pounds (lb).
• Units: Choose whether to measure distances in kilometers (km) or miles (mi).