How do I connect the Galaxy Watch Active to a mobile device?
• Samsung Android devices: Galaxy Store, Play Store
• Other Android devices: Play Store
NOTE: You cannot install the Galaxy Wearable app on mobile devices that do not support Galaxy Watch Active syncing. Ensure that your mobile device is compatible with a Galaxy Watch Active.
Galaxy Watch Active
1. Turn on the Galaxy Watch Active and swipe upwards from the bottom of the screen. A screen will appear about downloading and installing the Galaxy Wearable app.
2. Tap the globe icon to select a language to use and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Launch the Galaxy Wearable app. If necessary, update the Galaxy Wearable app to the latest version.
4. Tap Start the journey.
5. Select your device on the screen. If you cannot find your device, tap Mine’s not here.
6. Tap Turn on when the Bluetooth activation request window appears.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection. When completing the connection, an on-screen tutorial will appear on both the Galaxy Watch Active’s screen and the mobile device. Follow the on-screen instructions to learn the Galaxy Watch Active’s basic controls.
• Connection methods and screen may vary depending on your mobile device and software version.
• When you connect your Galaxy Watch Active to a mobile device for the first time after resetting it, the Galaxy Watch Active’s battery may drain more quickly while syncing data, such as contacts.
• Supported mobile devices and features may vary depending on your region, service provider, and device manufacturer.
Your Galaxy Watch Active and mobile device are connected via Bluetooth. When a Bluetooth connection is not available, you can remotely connect the Galaxy Watch Active to your mobile device by using your Samsung account via the Wi-Fi network.
This allows you to continue receiving notifications from your mobile device. If this feature is not turned on, launch the Galaxy Wearable app on your mobile device, tap Home → Account and backup, and then tap the Remote connection switch.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.