How do I utilise the Bixby feature on my Galaxy Watch?
• This app may not be available depending on the region.
• Make sure the Galaxy Watch’s microphone is not obstructed when you are speaking into it.
• To use Bixby, connect a Wi-Fi network or mobile network to your mobile device or connect a Wi-Fi network to your Galaxy Watch Active.
• Launching with the Home key: When you quickly press the Home key twice, Bixby will launch.
• Launching by voice: You can launch Bixby using your voice. You can only use this feature when your Galaxy Watch Active’s screen is turned on.
Tap the Bixby icon on the Apps screen → Tab , swipe upwards or downwards on the screen, and then tap Voice wake-up. → Tap the switch to activate it.
1. Quickly press the Home key twice. Alternatively, say “Hi Bixby”. Alternatively, tap the Bixby icon on the Apps screen. The Galaxy Watch begins voice recognition.
Tips for better voice recognition
• Speak clearly.
• Speak in quiet places.
• Do not use offensive or slang words.
• Avoid speaking in dialectal accents.
The Galaxy Watch Active may not recognise your commands or may perform unwanted commands depending on your surroundings or how you speak.
Setting the Language
On the Apps screen, tap Bixby → Tab, and swipe upwards or downwards on the screen, and then tap Language.
And then select the language you want.The selected language is applied to Bixby only, not to the language displayed on the Galaxy Watch Active.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.