How to troubleshoot poor sound quality during a phone call
Last Update date : Dec 30. 2021
Inspect the SIM card
- The SIM card tray position may differ depending on device model.
- To test your SIM card, contact your mobile carrier. If there's another device nearby that is using the same carrier, you can test your SIM card with that device.
- If the issue persists after reinstalling a valid SIM card, try rebooting your device. You may have to reboot more than once.
Force restart your device
- Volume and Side key locations may vary depending on the device model.
- Check the in-call audio quality after each step.
- If you followed the steps listed above but the issue persists, your device may be physically damaged. Please check the Support Centre for relevant information.
- Device screenshots and menus may vary depending on the device model and software version.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.