Is it possible to use the Galaxy Watch Active without a mobile device?
NOTE: Some features are not available when you’re using your Galaxy Watch Active without connecting to a mobile device.Visit www.samsung.com to view legal notices provided when setting Without Phone Connection Mode for the first time.
1. Turn on the Galaxy Watch Active and swipe upwards from the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap the globe icon and select a language to use.
3. Tap question mark icon , scroll down the screen, and tap here.
4. Check the notice and tap Continue >.
5. Read the terms and conditions and tap Next > to agree to them.
6. Log in with your Samsung account.
7. If you need to restore data, restore another Galaxy Watch Active’s data stored in your Samsung account.
8. Set a time zone, date, and time.
9. Set a PIN for restoring or backing up data.
NOTE: On the Apps screen, tap (Settings) → Connect to phone → and enter the PIN to connect the Galaxy Watch Active to a mobile device while using the Galaxy Watch Active without a mobile device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.