How Do I enable the Program Rating Lock on my QLED TV?
You can block programs based on a show's rating to protect your children from inappropriate content.
Follow the below steps to turn on the Program Rating Lock.
1. Using your remote, select home.
2. Scroll left and select settings.
3. Select Broadcasting.
4. Select Programme Rating Lock.
6. Enter the PIN number for your TV with the numbers on your remote. The default is 0000.
7. Choose the rating you wish programmes to be allowed up to. For example, if you choose 12A rating, it will allow U, PG and 12A programmes.