How Do I use Connect Share to view content from a USB stick on my TV?
Connect Share is a way of viewing media content from a USB memory stick on your TV.
Please note the following before using your USB memory stick with your TV:
- Your TV supports USB memory sticks formatted to FAT, exFAT and the NTFS file systems only
- Your TV can only show up to 1000 files in a single folder
- If the USB stick contains more than 8000 files, some may be inaccessible
- Please back up any important files before inserting the USB stick into the TV
- Some files may not be accessible, depending on the encoding used to create them
- Your TV may not recognise your USB stick if multiple devices are connected via USB to the TV
- Your TV may not recognise your USB stick if you are using a USB entender cable
1. Insert your USB stick into one of the USB ports on your TV. If your USB stick is not recognised by the TV, try the other USB port.
2. Your TV should automatically open the USB stick's available files, however if it does not: press the home button on your remote.
3. Select Source.
4. Select your USB memory stick from the available inputs.