What are the check points if the dishwasher will not start?
If the dishwasher would not start, do the following on your dishwasher device:
- Verify the door is completely closed and latched.
- Verify the child lock function is not activated. If the child lock function is activated, the Child Lock icon is illuminated on the display panel.
3. Verify the need to press firmly and directly on the center of the button (touch type control panel).
4. Verify if wash cycle was selected.
5. Verify if the water supply line is connected and the water supply valve is fully open.
The dishwasher must have water present to begin operation.
6. Verify the circuit breaker has not been tripped.
If all of the items above have been verified, but dishwasher will not start, service is required.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.