How to check call drop issues in Samsung phone?
If your phone is dropping calls occasionally, it is most likely a signal issue. However, frequently dropped calls may happen because of a damaged or inappropriately inserted SIM card. Other times, the phone may have physical or liquid damage. There are a few appropriate troubleshooting methods, such as rebooting your phone, performing a software update, or doing a factory reset.
Note: Before going through the below steps, make sure your phone is running on the latest update.
Below are the possible reasons why your phone may occasionally drop calls.
- If you recently switched carriers but continued to use the same phone, you might need to get in touch with your current carrier for help reprogramming the phone.
- If calls are just dropping in particular areas, get in touch with your carrier to learn more about their coverage and any outages they may be experiencing.
- Some networks automatically terminate calls after 4 hours to avoid unanticipated overages from called calls.
- In places with poor coverage or as calls move between cellular towers, calls may be dropped. Make sure you have two to three bars on the signal indicator, at the very least.
- In particularly busy areas, it is possible for cell towers to become overloaded and drop some calls.
- Signals can be obstructed physically by things like hills, trees, or buildings.
Note: If you still facing call drop issue, please visit our service location or your service provider location.
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you for your participation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.