How to check call drop issues in Samsung phone?
If your phone is dropping calls occasionally, it is most likely a signal issue. However, frequently dropped calls may happen because of a damaged or inappropriately inserted SIM card. Other times, the phone may have physical or liquid damage. There are a few appropriate troubleshooting methods, such as rebooting your phone, performing a software update, or doing a factory reset.
Phone occasionally drops calls
Below are the possible reasons why your phone may occasionally drop calls.
- If you have recently changed carriers but kept using the same phone, you may need to contact your current carrier for assistance reprogramming the phone.
- If calls are dropping only in specific locations, contact your carrier for details about their coverage and any outages they may be experiencing.
- Some networks automatically end calls after 4 hours to prevent unexpected overages from accidentally dialed calls.
- Calls can drop while traveling between cellular towers or in areas with low coverage. Check the signal indicator and ensure you have at least two to three bars.
- In particularly busy areas, it is possible for cell towers to become overloaded and drop some calls.
- Physical obstructions, such as trees, hills or structures, can interfere with signals.