What is Samsung SMART TV?
Samsung SMART TV is a television set with integrated Internet capabilities that offers more advanced computing ability and connectivity than a basic television set.
SMART TV acts as an information appliance or the computer system from a handheld computer integrated within a television set unit. SMART TV often allows the user to install and run more advanced applications based on a specific platform.
( Samsung Smart TV )
The two main features of Samsung Smart TV are :
- Smart TV delivers media content from other computers or network attached storage devices on your network like photos, movies and music using either a DLNA service program like Windows Media Player on your PC or NAS, or via iTunes.
- To provide access to Internet-based services including traditional broadcast TV channels, games, social networking, and other multimedia applications.
Benefits of Samsung Smart TV :
- Smart TV devices enable consumers to view all of the advanced services on their flat screen TV, via a single device.
- Smart TV also provides consumers with access to user-generated content either stored on an external hard drive, or cloud storage, and to a range of advanced interactive services and Internet applications, such as YouTube.
- Users will also have access to Social Networking Contents ( Facebook, Twitter).
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.