Use call features on your Galaxy Buds
When your Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Live, or Galaxy Buds Pro are connected to your phone, you can answer and control calls without picking up your phone. Go ahead, take a run or go to the gym when you want to.
Information provided applies to devices sold in Canada. Available screens and settings may vary for earbuds sold in other countries.
If you receive a call while wearing the earbuds, they will emit a sound and a voice notification will inform you of the incoming call's phone number.
- To answer the call, double tap the touchpad.
- To decline the call, touch and hold the touchpad.
- To end the call, double tap the touchpad.
- To turn off the microphone, tap and hold the touchpad during a call so the other party cannot hear you.
If you are not notified of the incoming call's phone number by voice notification, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app. Depending on the earbuds, you may need to tap the SETTINGS tab. Tap Read notifications aloud, and then tap the switch next to "Incoming call".
If you do not see the option for Incoming call, you can add it by tapping See all. Tap the drop-down menu, and then select All.
If you receive a second call while you are talking on the phone, the earbuds will emit a sound.
- To end the current call and answer the second call, tap and hold the touchpad.
- To place the current call on hold and answer the second call, double tap the touchpad.
- To switch between the current call and the held call, double tap the touchpad during a call.
Your voice will always come through when taking a call with your Samsung earbuds, even in crowded areas. Each earbud features an internal microphone and two external microphones that help filter out noise.
You will be able to hear during a call thanks to the internal microphones that limit surrounding noises. The external microphones focus on your voice so you can be heard clearly without interruption.
If you cannot be heard, you can try adjusting the earbuds or checking the microphone volume to make sure they are not muted. Also, be aware that sound from calls will be heard on the phone if you are not wearing your earbuds properly.
Thank you for your feedback!