Galaxy Buds water and dust resistance details
The Samsung Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds Live, and Galaxy Buds Pro earbuds are completely wireless and have their own batteries. Because of this, there is a limit to how much water or dust they can handle.
Note: Information provided applies to devices sold in Canada. Available screens and settings may vary for earbuds sold in other countries.
- The earbuds are not water resistant and are not suitable for use in water. If they get some sweat or rain on them, you should clean them immediately.
- When drying off the earbuds, remove as much water as possible by patting the earpiece, microphone, touchpad, touch sensor, and charging contacts with a clean, soft cloth. You should also shake the earbuds to help remove excess water. After drying off the earbuds, allow them to air-dry for at least 12 hours or an entire day before using them.
- If you need to use the earbuds for a phone call immediately after they have gotten wet, the microphone may have water in it. This may lower the volume of your voice when speaking to someone on the other line. Make sure to dry them.
- If moisture remains inside the earbuds after drying them, audio quality may be poor. Please request service if the earbuds do not work after removing all excess water and if they have been drying for more than one day
- The earbuds are not dust-proof.
- Conductive materials like dust may cause a short circuit or corrosion of the terminals.
- Do not store the earbuds in areas with high concentrations of dust or foreign materials. The earbuds will malfunction.
Thank you for your feedback!