The item is in the cart.
Widen your space
Track your workout on your wrist
Heart rate tracking for peace of mind
Keeps up where you go
Stay connected with a lifestyle partner on your wrist that gives you advice when you need it. Get smart advice on your fitness on a bigger screen with a watch that has your wellness in mind. Galaxy Watch Active2 tells you what you need to know, when you need it.
Custom comfort on your wrist
Choose your look for the fitness partner you will want to keep on 24/7.
Galaxy Watch Active2 comes customized from day one, starting with your choice of Bluetooth or LTE connectivity,
44mm or 40mm watch face, stainless steel or lightweight aluminum design, and straps galore. 1
Widen your space
Maximize your screen space with an uninterrupted view on a sleek body fitted with a touch bezel for quick control.
Galaxy Watch Active2 features an enlarged display with a pure black screen and a slim border
to get the insight you need.
Get the look
Snap your outfit
grab your look
Express yourself with a watch face that fits your look and mood. When you snap a picture of your outfit of the day, your Galaxy Watch Active2 suggests a watch face to match it.
Match your strap
in a flash
Complement your style with a watch face that matches the colour and material of your strap. When you buy an additional watch strap and scan the QR code on the package, you will get a link to Galaxy Store to download a watch face that matches it. 2,3,4
- * Multi-coloured straps sold separately.
- * QR Code is a trademark of Denso Wave Inc.
A watch to make your own
Mix and match for a watch design that fits your look. Choose from a wide selection of straps and put together
your own custom Galaxy Watch Active2.
Galaxy Watch Active2 automatically detects and tracks seven popular workouts, letting you focus on enjoying your fitness. You can also manually track more than 40 different workouts to get credit for every move. Plus, the new built-in running coach gives you real-time feedback on your runs using the advanced accelerometer.56
Wellness support from the inside out
By measuring four different sleep stages including REM sleep, the Galaxy Watch Active2 helps you evaluate your sleep patterns and form better habits. When you need a break, the Galaxy Watch Active2 can guide you through interactive meditation and breathing exercises helping you feel refreshed. 578
Stay connected without your phone
Take your contacts, messages and music with you on an LTE-powered life assistant that lets you leave your phone behind. Go on a run with the peace of mind of being connected and not weighed down. Keep your music streaming as you go or download ahead of time for areas with low or no connectivity.
Take your watch along on the road less traveled. Galaxy Watch Active2 goes where you go with a 5ATM water resistance rating plus military grade durability to handle a range of conditions so you can keep it on to go further and experience more. 1617
Apps to push you further
Bring enhancement to your life with apps ranging from the Galaxy lineup to a large variety of downloadable 3rd party apps.
Download apps to create your own personal lineup for smart advice on the fly that you can pull up without leaving your wrist.18
to your device
Wide compatibility with both Galaxy and non-Galaxy
smartphones. Get started by seeing which devices are
compatible with Galaxy Watch Active2.
- * Android: Android 5.0 or higher, RAM 1.5GB or above
- * iOS: iOS 9.0 or above
Straps to match your look
Browse a variety of watch straps to find just the right fit for your personalized Galaxy Watch Active2. Your watch carries its own selection of straps to match it.LEARN MORE
- 1. Availability of models may vary by country and carrier.
- 2. Available strap models may vary country. Sold separately.
- 3. Image simulated for illustrative purpose.
- 4. My Style works with android smartphones paired with Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2. QR code watch face and strap matching works with smartphones paired with Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2.
- 5. Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only.
- 6. Fitness tracking on the watch can be used as standalone, but data stored in the watch may only be partially displayed after a certain period of time. Smartphone pairing is recommended in order to keep all data stored.
- 7. Stress feature available in all countries except Angola, Cyprus, Algeria, Canada, and Thailand.
- 8. Sleep management function on the watch can be used as standalone, but data stored in the watch may only be partially displayed after a certain period of time. Smartphone pairing is recommended in order to keep all data stored.
- 9. Heart rate tracking function on the watch can be used as standalone, but data stored in the watch may only be partially displayed after a certain period of time. Smartphone pairing is recommended in order to keep all data stored.
- 10. Camera Controller function is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G, Note10, Note10+, Note10 5G, Note10+ 5G, Fold and Fold 5G models.
- 11. Apps available for usage may vary depending on country, region, and connection type (LTE / Bluetooth).
- 12. UI is subject to change.
- 13. SNS Viewer, Translator and camera controller app require separate download before use.
- 14. Average expected performance based on typical usage. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application-usage patterns. Results may vary.
- 15. Based on laboratory testing. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns, and other factors.
- 16. Galaxy Watch Active2 is 5ATM certified and has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under the ISO standard 22810:2010. It is not suitable for diving or high-pressure water activities. If the device or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling.
- 17. US Military Standard Compliant (MIL-STD-810G) MIL-STD-810: Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests is a United States Military Standard that emphasizes tailoring an equipment's environmental design and test limits to the conditions; MIL-STD-810G: + Humidity, Altitude Storage, Altitude Operational, Immersion
- 18. Availability of apps for Galaxy Watch Active2 may differ by carrier or country.
How It Stacks Up
Features and Specifications are accurate as of commercial launch but may be subject to change without prior notification. All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only. Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately.
**User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately. Features and Specifications are accurate as of commercial launch but may be subject to change without prior notification.
The actual capacity (Wh) is measured based on the battery's output current and voltage. It may differ from the capacity (Wh) indicated on the device, depending on the output power condition, the connected device’s circuit configuration, and the operation environment.
*The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
*Typical value tested under Samsung laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.