Stay connected with a lifestyle and health partner on your wrist that gives you advice in the moment. Get more precise information on your health on a bigger screen with a watch that has your wellness in mind. Galaxy Watch Active2 tells you what you need to know when you need it.
Custom comfort on your wrist
Choose the look and comfort of the wellness partner you’ll want to wear 24/7. Customize the Galaxy Watch Active2 right down to
Bluetooth or LTE, 44mm or 40mm watch faces, stainless steel or aluminum, and various straps. Show your style with diverse colors,
featuring all-new Rose Gold.1
- * Rose Gold only available for 40mm Bluetooth.
Maximize your screen space with an uninterrupted view on a sleek body fitted with a touch bezel for quick control.
Galaxy Watch Active2 features an enlarged display with a pure black screen and a border that's hardly there for more space to get
the insight you need.
Get the look
Snap your outfit
grab your look
Express yourself with a watch face that fits your look and mood. When you snap a picture of your outfit for the day Galaxy Watch Active2 will put together a watch face to match.
Match your strap
in a flash
Complement your style with a watch face that matches the color and material of your strap. When you buy a watch strap and scan the QR code on the package you'll get a link to Galaxy Store to download a watch face that fits it. 2 3 4
- * Multi-colored straps sold separately.
- * QR Code is a trademark of Denso Wave Inc.
A watch to make your own
Mix and match for a watch design that fits your look. Choose from the wide selection of straps and put together
your own custom Galaxy Watch Active2.
Galaxy Watch Active2 tracks your movements so you can just slip it on and get working out. With swimming added to automatic tracking you now get seven exercises, while manual tracking works for all activities for dozens you can track. Running coach function gives you actionable advice in real time. 5 6
Show some competitive
Exercise is more rewarding when everyone joins in. Discover who can take the most steps in a Group Challenge.
Train with friends or join a public competition to stay motivated and achieve your fitness goals. 7
starts with a
Be sound in body and mind with a watch that cares for both. Use the stress tracker to watch your stress levels when you're feeling tense, and follow the suggested guided breathing exercises to get some peace of mind. 5 8 9
See how well
Sleep Score analyzes your time spent in awake, REM, light, and deep sleeping cycles, then tells you the quality of your rest. Improve your score with helpful tips and insights from the National Sleep Foundation right on your wrist. 5 9 10
A friendly reminder to wash your hands
Stay on top of your personal hygiene with handwashing reminders. Set them up to alert you at regular intervals. The app automatically detects when you're washing your hands and gives you a handy countdown to make sure you do a great job. Just a friendly reminder that helps you keep yourself healthy. 11 12
Measure blood pressure on
Check your blood pressure via the Samsung Health Monitor App without regularly needing a cuff. Before first use simply
calibrate with a cuff, then smart sensors measure your blood pressure through pulse wave analysis as you wear it. Check
it daily to track trends and get reports right on your phone. 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Track your heart's rhythm
Touch the watch's back button for up to 30 seconds
to have its built-in electrode sensor measure
your heart rhythm.
This ECG on the go tests for
atrial fibrillation (Afib), then displays your reading
at a glance. See results over time from
phone, and share the report for even more
insights. 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Get a jump on life with a smart assistant on your wrist. Control your camera to enrich the shooting experience, view and like on social media, and translate on the go. Newly added On-going Icon displays running apps on the watch face for easy access, and you can even catch incoming calls with Wi-Fi. 30 31 32 33
Stay connected without your phone
Take your contacts, messages and music with you on an LTE-powered life assistant that lets you leave your phone behind. Go on a run with the peace of mind of being connected and not weighed down. Keep your music streaming as you go or download ahead of time for areas with low connectivity.
Enhance the fitness experience with the exclusive Galaxy Watch Active2 Under Armour Edition. 6 months' MapMyRun MVP service and limited UA watch face get you off on the right foot. Form and fitness coaching gives you real-time feedback based on cadence data and more.
- * Availability of the Under Armour Edition may vary by country and carrier.
- * Real-time Form Coaching function only available for Under Armour Edition.
Take your watch along on the road less traveled. Galaxy Watch Active2 goes where you go with an IP68 and 5ATM water and dust rating plus military grade durability to handle a range of conditions, so you can keep it on to go farther and experience more. 36 37
Apps to push
Bring enhancement to your life with apps ranging from the Galaxy lineup to a large variety of downloadable 3rd party apps.
Download apps to create your own personal lineup for smart advice on the fly that you can pull up without leaving your wrist. 38
Level up your game with a fine-tuned experience right on your wrist. The detailed guide includes touch-targeting, shot history, and dual arc distances readings between you and the green. You can see accurate information on 40,000 courses worldwide at a glance — making the most of every round.
* Features compatible with Galaxy Watch Active2 Golf Edition 44mm Aqua Black and 40mm Pink Gold models.
A smart way
on the game
Along with satellite and graphic golf course maps to choose from, you can create your own yardage book to track shots and distances and better your game. Easily access it all on the "Golfwith GOLF GPS" app or website, and enjoy everyday conveniences like taking calls even on the range.
Made for your swing
Galaxy Watch Active2 Golf Edition is designed to be optimized for every swing. It’s lightweight and water-resistant so it can handle the way you play golf, and whether bright or cloudy, the Super-AMOLED screen is clear and easy to see even as you work on your aim.
*IP68 rating means that the device is protected against harmful ingress of dust, and of static fresh water at up to 1.5meters for up to 30 minutes, under certain defined test conditions. According to accredited test results, individual results may vary. Note: IP68 rating does not mean that the device is waterproof.
Together with a personal caddie
Smart Caddie is here to help, giving you a variety of information as well as insight into your game. Preloaded on your Galaxy Watch Active2 Golf Edition, this handy app is yours free.
to your device
Wide compatibility with both Galaxy and non-Galaxy
smartphones. Get started by seeing which devices are
compatible with Galaxy Watch Active2.
- * Android : Android 5.0 (L OS) or higher, RAM 1.5GB above (Samsung/Non Samsung)
- * iOS : iPhone 5 and above, iOS 9.0 or above.
Get your Galaxy Watch Active2 with LTE set up with the
mobile carrier that fits you in your country or region.
Wearable OS 4.0
Battery Capacity340mAh / 247mAh
Daily ActivityDaily Activity Tracker,
Exercises: 7+ types
Durability5ATM + IP68
- 1. Availability of colors, sizes, models, and straps may vary by country or region.
- 2. Available strap models may vary country.
- 3. Image simulated for illustrative purpose.
- 4. My Style works with android smartphones paired with Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2. QR code watch face and strap matching works with smartphones paired with Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2.
- 5.Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only.
- 6.Fitness tracking on the watch can be used as standalone, but data stored in the watch may only be partially displayed after a certain period of time. Smartphone pairing is recommended in order to keep all data stored.
- 7. Group Challenge supports up to 10 people.
- 8. Stress feature available in all countries except Angola, Cyprus, Algeria, Canada, and Thailand.
- 9. Sleep / stress management function on the watch can be used as standalone, but data stored in the watch may only be partially displayed after a certain period of time. Smartphone pairing is recommended in order to keep all data stored.
- 10. Sleep management functions (REM cycles, deep sleep, and total sleep time) on the watch can be used as standalone, but smartphone pairing is recommended in order to see sleep score. Insight only available on paired smartphone.
- 11. App must be downloaded from Galaxy Store to use Hand Wash feature, and functions may vary according to the operating system version.
- 12. App settings must be changed to activate automatic handwashing detection. The function can affect watch usage time.
- 13. To ensure accuracy, users should calibrate their device at least once every four weeks.
- 14. Users should measure their blood pressure when at rest, as they would do with a traditional cuff, and refrain from measuring when they are working out, smoking, or drinking.
- 15. Availability may vary by market. (Will be available after obtaining regulatory clearance/approvals/grants.)
- 16. Measured blood pressure history can be reviewed within the Samsung Health Monitor app on a paired smartphone.
- 17. Requires Galaxy smartphone, running Android 7.0 OS or above, and Galaxy Watch Active2 or upcoming Galaxy Watch device(s) to be paired. Feature support dependent on watch OS version.
- 18. Classification name(BP) : Sphygmomanometers and sphygmographs
- 19. Intended use(BP): It's a mobile application that the optical (PPG) sensor mounted on the mobile platform (smart watch) indirectly (non-invasive) measures blood pressure of capillaries in the wrist and displays systolic and diastolic blood pressure and pulse rate.
- 20. Caution: This product is a 'Software as a Medical Device'. Please review 'Instruction For Use' and 'cautions' carefully before use.
- 21. Ad review no. : 2020-I10-28-2538
- 22. Requires Galaxy smartphone, running Android 7.0 OS or above, and Galaxy Watch Active2 or upcoming Galaxy Watch device(s) to be paired. Feature support dependent on watch OS version.
- 23. THE ECG RECORDING OR SAMSUNG HEALTH MONITOR APP IS NOT INTENDED TO DETECT A HEART ATTACK. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE TRADITIONAL METHODS OF DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT.
- 24. Availability may vary by market. (Will be available after obtaining regulatory clearance/approvals/grants.)
- 25. Classification name(ECG): Electrocardiographic analyzer
- 26. Intended use(ECG): This software generates, records, stores, and transmit electrocardiogram (ECG) signal. The ECG sensor mounted on the mobile platform measures single lead (Lead I) ECG signal, and determines whether atrial fibrillation or normal sinus rhythm is present.
- 27. Caution: This product is a 'Software as a Medical Device'. Please review 'Instruction For Use' and 'cautions' carefully before use.
- 28. Ad review no. : 2020-I10-28-2539
- 29. HR monitoring function on the watch can be used as standalone, but data stored in the watch may only be partially displayed after a certain period of time. Smartphone pairing is recommended in order to keep all data stored.
- 30. Camera Controller function is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, S10 5G, S10+ 5G, Note10, Note10+, Note10 5G, Note10+ 5G, Fold and Fold 5G models.
- 31. Apps available for usage may vary depending on country, region, and connection type (LTE / Bluetooth).
- 32. UI is subject to change.
- 33. SNS Viewer, Translator and camera controller app require separate download before use.
- 34. Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
- 35. As assessed by Samsung. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns, and other factors.
- 36. Galaxy Watch Active2 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under the ISO standard 22810:2010. It is not suitable for diving or high-pressure water activities. If the device or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling.
- 37. US Military Standard Compliant (MIL-STD-810G)
- 38. Availability of apps for Galaxy Watch Active2 may differ by carrier or country.
Widen your space
Track your workout on your wrist
Heart rate tracking for peace of mind
Keeps up where you go
Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v5.0
Size (Main Display) 1.2" (30.2mm)
CPU Speed 1.15GHz
ROM Size (GB) 4
Available Memory (GB)* 1.4
- Infra Wi-Fi Only, Bluetooth Only
- Teknologi Lokasi GPS,Glonass,Beidou,Galileo
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- NFC Yes
- Versi Bluetooth Bluetooth v5.0
- Profil Bluetooth A2DP,AVRCP,HFP,HSP
- Teknologi (Main Display) Super AMOLED
- Ukuran (Main Display) 1.2" (30.2mm)
- Resolusi (Main Display) 360 x 360
- Kedalaman Warna (Main Display) 16M
- CPU Speed 1.15GHz
- CPU Type Dual-Core
- RAM Size (GB) 0.75
- ROM Size (GB) 4
- Available Memory (GB)* 1.4
- Dimension (HxWxD) 40.0 x 40.0 x 10.9 mm
- Weight (g) 37
- Battery Capacity (mAh, Typical) 247
- Removable No
- Typical Usage Time (Hours) Over 43 Hours
- Low Usage Time (Hours) Up to 95 Hours
Audio dan Video
- Audio Playing Format MP3,M4A,3GA,AAC,OGG,OGA,WAV,WMA,AMR,AWB
- Accelerometer,Barometer,Gyro Sensor,Optical Heart Rate Sensor,Light Sensor
Temukan jawaban dari pertanyaan Anda tentang produk
- Q Harga Suku Cadang Samsung Mobile
- QApa yang harus dilakukan jika muncul tanda seru pada layar Galaxy Fit saya ?
- QCara menyandingkan dan beralih perangkat yang terhubung pada Galaxy Buds+
- QApa yang harus dilakukan jika kualitas audio Galaxy Buds+ kurang baik ?
- QApakah Reactivation lock pada Samsung Gear S2?
Bandingkan dengan barang serupa