What is “guaranteed buy-back”?
With the guaranteed buy-back program, you can purchase a new phone with the option to return it in good condition within 24 months for 50% of the full retail value at purchase. Please see the program terms and conditions for complete details.
What devices are eligible for guaranteed buy-back?
Currently, all Galaxy S20 models are eligible for this offer. Other products may also be added in the future.
How do I participate in guaranteed buy-back?
Purchase your new S20 on Samsung.com or using the Shop Samsung app. You must login to your Samsung Account and opt into the program by selecting guaranteed buy-back when purchasing your S20 device. Galaxy devices purchased on other retail and carrier sites are not eligible for the guaranteed buy-back program.
Can I combine other promotions with guaranteed buy-back?
Everyday trade-in offers can be combined with the guaranteed buy-back program but if you opt to receive 50% of your purchase price back when you return your phone in good condition, you will not be eligible for higher-value trade-in offers.
Accessories and other add-ons can still be purchased in the same order.
Carrier financing and Samsung Upgrade are not compatible with this offer.
For additional information, please see the terms and conditions.
Always check Samsung.com for current guaranteed buy-back eligible promotions.
How do I return my phone to receive the guaranteed value?
You may request Buy-back Credit for your Program Device up to 24 months after the date of purchase.
You will need to visit the My Orders page and click on the Return button next to your order. From there, indicate why you’re returning it and follow the on-screen prompts.
What conditions does my device need to meet to be eligible for a buy-back credit?
To receive Buy-back Credit, your device must be in “Satisfactory Condition” according to the program terms and conditions meaning all of the following are met:
· Your device must power on, hold a charge and not power off unexpectedly;
· Your device must have a functioning display with no black spots or dead pixilation of any kind;
· Your device must have no breaks or cracks, or other defects that go beyond normal wear and tear, including but not limited to: multiple scratches, dents, or dings; evidence of water damage, or; corroded charging port, SIM, or battery terminal contacts;
· Your device must not be blacklisted or otherwise reported as stolen or compromised;
· Reactivation Lock, Google Factory Reset Protection, or any other anti-theft locking software has been disabled – please perform a Factor Reset on your device before sending it to Samsung; and
· All personal information has been removed.
What if my phone is in poor condition?
If you send a device that is not in satisfactory condition, then you will not receive Buy-back Credit and we will return your device to you at no cost to you, subject to certain conditions.