How do I Configure the Power Saving Mode on my Samsung Galaxy Mega™?
The Power saving mode lets you set your device to conserve battery power.
Turn On Power Saving Mode
From the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > My device > Power saving mode to adjust the following Power saving mode settings. Touch the slider to turn Power saving mode on .
- CPU performance: Limit the maximum performance of the CPU to conserve battery power.
- Screen output: Use a low power level for your device's screen to conserve battery power.
- Disable haptic feedback: Turn the haptic feedback option off to conserve battery power.
- Learn about power saving: View tips about conserving battery power.
Power Saving Tips
Your device provides options that help you conserve battery power. By customizing these options and turning off features in the background, you can use the device longer between charges:
- Close unnecessary applications with the Task manager.
- Turn off the Bluetooth® feature.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi® feature.
- Turn off the GPS service.
- Turn off the mobile data connection.
- Turn off auto-syncing of accounts.
- Turn off Smart stay, Smart Pause™, and Smart Scroll™.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.