Using the Dimmer Function on Your E Model Soundbar
The Dimmer function controls the brightness of the front display on your Soundbar and can be set to ON or OFF. This can be used when watching a movie for instance, and you want to dim the front the display.
The Dimmer function will revert to the OFF position after powering off the Soundbar. This is normal operation.
Before you begin, you will need:
- HDMI cable to connect the Soundbar to your TV. A High Speed HDMI cable is recommended.
- Disable TV Speakers. See the accompanying literature included with your TV for instructions.
- Power off both the Soundbar and TV.
Using the Dimmer Function
The Speaker audio mode, Dimmer, and Mute functions will always revert back to default after a power cycle.
- Power on your Soundbar.
- Locate the Dimmer button on your Soundbar remote and press it once. The front display reads DIMMER ON. The front display then dims.
- Press the Dimmer button on your Soundbar remote to turn off the function when you are done, the front display will read DIMMER OFF. You can also power off the Soundbar to return the Dimmer function back to OFF.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.