How do I use S Finder to search for content on my Samsung Galaxy S6?
S Finder makes it easy to search for a wide variety of content on your device, such as pictures, files, contacts, and more. You can enter keywords using your voice or the keyboard.
Use S Finder
- To access S Finder from any menu or application, open the Notification Panel by swiping from the top of the screen to the bottom.
- Swipe to the left.
- Touch S Finder.
- Enter a keyword in the search box to begin searching for your query.
- Narrow your results by swiping down and touching the icons under the search box to filter your search results by content Category, Time, Location, or Tag.
- In the example below, we have added the Images filter to narrow our search.
- Remove a filter by touching next to the filter name.
S Finder Settings
Touch MORE for the following options:
- Select search locations: Unmark the checkboxes next to the locations you want to exclude from S Finder searches. By default, all locations are included in the search.
- Help: Find help on using S Finder.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.