How do I insert or remove the microSD™ card for my Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge?
Your device lets you use a microSD™ or microSDHC™ card to expand memory space. This secure digital card lets you exchange pictures, music, and data with microSD compatible devices.
Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Insert the microSD Card
- Gently pull the cover off the device, using the slot on the side (1). Lift the cover up and away from the device (2).
- Carefully slide the microSD card into the microSD card slot.
- Replace the back cover.
- Press along the edge of the back cover until you have a secure seal and it clicks into place.
Remove the microSD Card
You must unmount the microSD card before removing it.
- From the Home screen, touch Apps .
- Touch Settings .
- Touch Storage .
Note: It may be necessary to switch the Settings menu to list view by touching More options > View as > List view.
- Touch Unmount SD™ card.
- Touch OK to finish unmounting the card.
- Remove the back cover from your device.
- Grasp the microSD card and remove it from the device.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.