How can I increase the call volume on my Samsung Galaxy J1™?
Your device has several features that let you adjust the volume and improve the audio quality of phone calls.
To access call settings from the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings > Applications > Call.
Adjust Volume during a Call
The most direct way to adjust volume while on an active call is with the Volume keys on the side of your device.
You can also increase the overall volume level during a call.
1. Touch Hide to hide the keypad, if necessary.
2. Touch More options.
3. Mark the checkbox next to Extra volume.
If the volume level is still not satisfactory, you can turn off noise reduction.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps.
2. Touch Phone.
3. Touch More options > Settings.
4. Touch Call.
5. Scroll to and unmark the checkbox next to Noise reduction to turn it off.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.