How do I take screenshots on my Samsung Galaxy Core Prime™?
Follow the steps below to capture and view a screenshot on your device.
Capture a Screenshot
To capture a screenshot, press and hold the Home key and the Power/Lock key simultaneously until a white border flashes around the edges of the screen. The screenshot will be copied to the clipboard and saved to the Screenshots folder in the Gallery.
View Your Screenshots
To view a screenshot immediately after you capture it:
- Open the Notification Panel by swiping from the top of the screen to the bottom.
- Touch Screenshot captured.
Note: To view your screenshots at any time, from the Home screen, touch Apps > Gallery > Screenshots.
- Touch the desired screenshot.
- When viewing the screenshot, the following icons are available at the top of the screen:
- Share via: Share the screenshot using one of the available options. Sharing options vary based on applications installed and features turned on.
- Edit: Edit the screenshot.
- Delete: Delete the screenshot.
- Touch More options for the following options:
- Slideshow: Start a slideshow of the screenshots in the folder.
- Print: Print the screenshot to an available printer via a wireless network, Wi-Fi Direct®, or a USB cable.
- Rename: Rename the screenshot.
- Rotate left: Rotate the screenshot counterclockwise.
- Rotate right: Rotate the screenshot clockwise.
- Crop: Crop unwanted areas out of the screenshot.
- Set as: Set the screenshot as a Contact photo, Home screen wallpaper, Lock screen wallpaper, Home and lock screens wallpaper, or Google+™ Wallpaper.
- Details: View information about the screenshot.
You can delete, edit, and share screenshots from the Notification Panel. With two fingers slightly separated, touch Screenshot captured and swipe down to expand and display all options.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.