Accessing Voicemail on My Galaxy S6 edge+
Access voicemail by listening to the messages or by reading them in the visual voicemail app on your device.
Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Your voicemail and password should have been set up initially by your wireless service provider when the device was activated. If you are having issues accessing your voicemail, please contact your wireless service provider.
- From the Home screen, touch Apps .
- Touch Phone .
- Touch and hold the number 1 or, if available, touch . The icon is displayed at the top of your screen when you have a voicemail.
Visual Voicemail Application
The Visual Voicemail application (if available) allows you to view, listen to, replay, and delete messages in any order—all from one screen. This feature may require additional account options, as well as a data plan. Please contact your wireless service provider to turn on the service or to learn more about Visual Voicemail.
To access Visual Voicemail, from the Home screen, touch Apps .
- For Sprint, touch Voicemail .
- For T-Mobile, open the T-Mobile folder and touch Visual Voicemail .
- For AT&T, touch Visual Voicemail .
- For Verizon, open the Verizon folder and touch Voicemail .
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.