How do I download and change Themes on my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+?
You can change the theme of your device. Themes change your device's color schemes, wallpaper, and icons. Themes are available for download from the Samsung Theme Store.
Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Download and Apply Themes
You can download themes for your device from the Samsung Theme Store.
- From the Home screen, touch Apps .
- Touch Settings .
- Touch Themes .
Note: It may be necessary to touch the PERSONAL tab and then touch Themes.
- Touch one of the available themes, or touch THEME STORE to open the Samsung Theme Store and select another theme.
- Touch DOWNLOAD.
- Review the permissions, if any, and touch ACCEPT AND DOWNLOAD.
- When the download is complete, touch APPLY to apply the theme to your device.
- Review information about applying the theme and touch APPLY.
- Your device will apply the downloaded theme and open your Home screen.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.