Connecting a Bluetooth® Device to your HW-H600 Soundstand
You can connect a Smart Device like a phone or tablet to your Soundstand using Bluetooth®. This will enable you to listen to your music without any wires!
Bluetooth® technology enables interconnectivity between Bluetooth® compliant devices using a short wireless connection.
A few notes on Bluetooth®:
- Once you turn off the Soundstand the pairing will be disconnected, and you will have to pair both devices before each use. This is a limitation of Bluetooth® technology and not the Soundstand.
- Only one Bluetooth® device can be paired at a time. HF (hands free) only devices are not supported.
- Be sure that device you are pairing supports the A2DP profile (check packaging or specs on device). The AVRCP profile is not supported.
- When pairing the Soundstand with a Bluetooth® device be sure that the distance between both devices is less than 32ft. The further the distance between the Soundstand and the paired Bluetooth® device, the more degraded the audio quality becomes.
- The Soundstand supports middle quality SBC data (up to 237kbps@48kHz), and does not support High Quality SBC data (email@example.comHz).
- Be aware that devices such as microwave ovens, wireless LAN adapters, fluorescent lights, and gas stoves, use the same frequency range as Bluetooth® devices, and can cause electric interference.
Before you begin, you will need
- A Bluetooth® compliant device
- Soundstand PIN Code 0000
To pair your device to the Soundbar follow the steps below
- Power on your Soundstand and press the Sat Source button until the front display reads BT.
- The front display will read WAIT for about four seconds, and then READY. This indicates the Soundstand is ready to be paired.
- Next, go to the Bluetooth® menu on the device you are connecting and search for the Soundstand. See examples below:
Once the Sound bar and Bluetooth® device have been paired you can stream music from your device to the Sound bar
- If connecting to a smart phone, go to the phone settings and look for Bluetooth®. Enable the Bluetooth® function and then search for Bluetooth® devices in the area. When a list displays, select Samsung Home Audio to connect. Your phone will then prompt you to confirm a generated passkey, verify to pair.
- If connecting to a Tablet, go to the Tablet Settings and enable the Bluetooth® function. The same menu should list an option to search for Bluetooth® devices in the area. When a list displays, select Samsung Home Audio to connect. Your Tablet will then prompt you to confirm a generated passkey, verify to pair.
- If connecting to a PC, locate the Bluetooth® settings and search for Bluetooth® devices. Depending on your OS you may have to complete the Bluetooth® Setup Wizard, if prompted for a PIN enter 0000.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.