Playing Media Files from a Bluetooth Device on Your Soundbar
● The Soundbar may not perform Bluetooth search or connection correctly under the following circumstances:
- If there is a strong electrical field around the Soundbar.
- If several Bluetooth devices are simultaneously paired with the Soundbar.
- If the Bluetooth device is turned off, not in place, or malfunctions.
● Note that such devices as microwave ovens, wireless LAN adaptors, fluorescent lights, and gas stoves use the same frequency range as the Bluetooth device, which can cause electric interference.
● The Soundbar supports SBC data (44.1kHz, 48kHz).
● Connect only to a Bluetooth device that supports the A2DP (AV) function.
- Press the Source button on the soundbar or the remote to change modes.
- Set the soundbar to BT mode. READY will be shown on the front display of the soundbar.
- Select [AV] Samsung Soundbar K550 from the Bluetooth menu on the Bluetooth device you want to connect.
- When the soundbar is connected to the Bluetooth device, it will display [Bluetooth Device Name] ► BT on the front display.
- Play a media file on your phone. The sound will output from the soundbar.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.