Playing Media Files from a Bluetooth Device on your Soundbar
● The Soundbar may not perform Bluetooth search or connection correctly under the following circumstances:
- If there is a strong electrical field around the Soundbar.
- If several Bluetooth devices are simultaneously paired with the Soundbar.
- If the Bluetooth device is turned off, not in place, or malfunctions.
● Note that such devices as microwave ovens, wireless LAN adaptors, fluorescent lights, and gas stoves use the same frequency range as the Bluetooth device, which can cause electric interference.
● The Soundbar supports SBC data (44.1kHz, 48kHz).
● Connect only to a Bluetooth device that supports the A2DP (AV) function.
- Press the Source button on the soundbar or the remote to change modes.
- Set the soundbar to BT mode. BT READY will be shown on the front display of the soundbar.
- Select [AV] Samsung Soundbar K550 from the Bluetooth menu on the Bluetooth device you want to connect.
- When the soundbar is connected to the Bluetooth device, it will display [Bluetooth Device Name] ► BT on the front display.
- Play a media file on your phone. The sound will output from the soundbar.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.