Playing Media Files from a Bluetooth Device on your Soundbar
- Press the Source button on the soundbar or the remote to change modes.
- Set the soundbar to BT mode. BT READY will be shown on the front display of the soundbar.
- Select [AV] Samsung Soundbar K650 from the Bluetooth menu on the Bluetooth device you want to connect. For this demonstration, a Samsung mobile device is selected.
- When the soundbar is connected to the Bluetooth device, it will display [Bluetooth Device Name] ► BT on the front display.
- Play a media file on your phone. The sound will output from the soundbar.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.