Mounting the Soundbar
Install on a vertical wall only. Check the strength of the wall. Connect cables from the unit to external devices before you install it on the wall. Make sure the unit is turned off and unplugged before you install it.
Mounting to a Wall
- Place the Wall Mount Guide against the wall surface. The Wall Mount Guide must be level and if your TV is mounted to the wall, install the soundbar at least 2 inches (5 cm) below the TV. The soundbar can also be mounted above the TV.
- Mark the location where the screws will go through on the wall. Then remove the installation guide.
- Using an appropriately sized drill bit, drill a screw hole in the wall at each marking.
- Fasten the 2 Bracket-Wall pieces firmly to the wall at the marked locations using the appropriate screws.
- Attach the soundbar to the 2 Bracket-Wall pieces.
- Insert a Holder-Fix Mount into each hole on the soundbar's bottom panel. Tighten each Holder-Fix Mount to fix the soundbar to the Bracket-Wall pieces.
Mounting to a Curved TV Stand
•Please visit the homepage of SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (www.Samsung.com) to see a detailed list of the compatible models.
• You cannot mount this Soundbar on an incompatible TV or attach it to the stand of an incompatible TV.
Align the soundbar's center with the center of the base of the TV, and then carefully push it onto the stand as far as it will go. Be careful not to tip over the TV.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.