Using the Auto Power Link
If the Auto Power Link is enabled, the soundbar will turn on automatically when the TV is turned on. Auto Power Link is enabled by default. Auto Power Link does not turn off of the soundbar when you turn off the TV.
- Press the Power button to turn the soundbar on.
- Press the Source button on the soundbar or the remote control to change the mode.
- Set the soundbar to D.IN mode.
- Press and hold the Left Arrow (◄) button on the remote for about 5 seconds to toggle the Auto Power Link function on and off. OFF - POWER LINK will appear on the display.
- Press and hold the Left Arrow (◄) button again to turn on Auto Power Link.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.